Important 1 : Please read our EDITORIAL POLICY on home page of the website before sending your contribution to us.
Important 2 : Authors are required to format their articles as per the following guidelines before sending their contribution to us. Articles that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered for reviewing and publication.
Important 3 : Subjectline of the email should clearly mention the name of our journal for which you are sending the article/ research paper.
Please Send ONLY TWO Attachments in .doc format
1. Article should be submitted only as MS Word 2003-2007 (.doc) attachment. Type-written manuscripts in MS Word (.doc) format should be submitted by E-mail to
2. Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: Single line, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
3. Title of the paper: bold, title case (Capitalize each word), centered.
4. Text of the paper: justified. Font & size: Times New Roman 12.
5. References: Please follow MLA style strictly. Don’t use Foot Notes. Instead use End Notes. List of References must be present. Papers without references will not be reviewed.
6. Titles of books: Italics.
7. Titles of articles from journals and books: “quoted”.
8. The paper should not usually exceed 14 pages maximum, 5 pages minimum in single spacing.
Each paper must be accompanied by another attachment containing:
1. A declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else or send for publication
2. Abstract of paper about 100-200 words.
3. A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, brief career history, postal address, mobile number and e-mail, in a single attachment.
1. Rejected papers won’t be sent back to the contributor.
2. Research Papers/Review Articles will be published in the Journal after peer-review process.
3. Once the paper is accepted, the authors will be required to send the Signed Copy of Copyright Form by E-mail
4. The decision of Reviewers will be final and canvassing in any form will be disqualification of authors in future issues.